Monday, September 7, 2015

Tess and Jake's Wedding



Yesterday was the big day! Hannah and Drew have been soooo excited to be a part of their wedding.  We can finally introduce the new Mr and Mrs Field!

Here is the beautiful bride, and the handsome groom saying their vows... loved every minuted of watching this perfect couple get married. You couldn't find two better people, so loving, so kind and so generous. We could not be any happier for them to begin their life together.  



The perfect first kiss as husband and wife.  They are so lucky to have found each other. I can't wait until they have kids of their own one day as they will be amazing parents.   They both bring such joy to Hannah and Drew. They are part of our family now. We love them both so much.


Hannah and Jane were the adorable junior bridesmaids. They were instantly friends and had a blast at the rehearsal and wedding. You would had thought they had known each other forever.  Tess was Jane's nanny before she started with us. Jane and her parents moved to ND and came back to celebrate.  We had fun getting to know them.



I fell in love with the flower girl yesterday. Gorgeous little angel with a spirited personality to go with it. Drew was all excited to walk down the aisle, although he got  pretty shy and didn't smile much.  He was pretty focused.



The wedding and the venue were gorgeous. I loved seeing all of Tess and Jake's personality come out in the wedding. The country, the amazing decor and added touches that made the day their own.



Here are is junior wedding party. So cute.




Two of my favorites :) Drew made is debut at the reception by dancing into the crowd when they accounted his name when introducing the wedding party. It was adorable and hilarious. I was sad I didn't get it on camera, but he danced and smiled his way down the aisle.


I loved, loved, loved the setting for the ceremony. Doesn't get more gorgeous than this. A little bit of heaven on earth.

A big congratulations to Tess and Jake. We are so happy for them and are so happy to be a part of their special day. We wish them both the happiest of marriages and a blessed future.

No comments: