Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Hannah's 1st Day of School - 1st Grade!
Here is my little 1st grader. I can't believe it. She was SO excited last night getting ready for bed, literally bouncing off the walls. I love her enthusiasm, hope that continues each year :)
We made a big deal about Drew going back to school today too! He is pre-pre K. 2 more years until he can ride the bus and is off to kindergarten.
And, many parents didn't know, but the bus comes at 6:58am this year, vs last year was 7:04am. A few of Hannah's friends missed the bus and caught it on the way out of the neighborhood. Whoops. So it was a much smaller group this year as everyone was running for the bus!
And there she goes, my little sweet heart. Such a big girl now, I can't wait to hear all about her day today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment