Sunday, June 30, 2013
Grand Opening: Drew's Sandbox
Todd and Drew worked hard over the last week. Todd built Drew a little sandbox for our back yard, and Drew was quite the little helper too. He helped nail boards, paint, and made lots of trips back and forth to fill the box with sand. After a lot of hard work, Drew finally got to play in it today and had a great time. He made ramps and set up his little monster truck course. It was pretty cute. He told us he wanted a sign that said " no girls allowed" next to it :)
It didn't take long though, Hannah and Lila greeted the sandbox shortly after it was usable and Drew was ready to show it off!
Hannah and Lila had a fun morning together. I was on a walk and saw Lila playing outside her house while her dad was doing yard work. I scooped her up for a few hours and surprised Hannah with her little friend when I walked in the door. Hannah was so excited!
Another busy weekend, yet we never have much to show for it lately. We never sit down, kids are busy and active as ever. Lots of pool time, friend time, work, life etc. Ugh.. I need a vacation from myself I think :)
We are sticking around here for the 4th, catch up on life around the house and get a few things done. I look forward to some time with the kids! Hope everyone has a happy 4th of July!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment