Sunday, February 10, 2013

Ready for Valentines Day


So Hannah and Daddy had some homework this weekend. We had to get ready for "Valentimes Day" this week. Hannah and I had to create a fun box to hold all of her valentines. And, just in case you were wondering - yes that slot in the top of her card box IS big enough for kids to be able to insert boxes of nerds, bags of skittles, whole candy bars and full size cards (you can never be too safe)!

We had a great time working on this project and Hannah, at times to my dismay, added her very own creative touches. Just as I was starting to say no, I thought about how much I enjoy my creative freedom and so she should too! There you have one super duper valentines day box - it has a big heart with wacky eyes, stars and funny curly things coming out of the side. Personally I am most impressed by what you can not see. There are little velcro pieces that are holding the top on the wooden box.  

Despite how fun the box looks, it was more fun to spend some one-on-one time with Hannah and just be silly together. She can be my Valentine any day!


No comments: