Monday, February 4, 2013

Daddy + Daughter Night + Friends


This weekend was Hannah and Daddy's 2nd Annual Chick-fil-a father daughter Valentine's day night. Chick-fil-a sets the table with red table clothes, roses, waiters and makes it real cute. Even the big cow makes an appearance in a tux, and the girls were able to take a limo ride together this year. I gave the camera to Todd to get cute pictures together, but he ended up taking pictures of Hannah and Maddie instead!  The girls had a great time together, and the dads too! It is such a cute and fun little tradition.

Our silly little girls!

And while Hannah and Todd were at Chick-fil-a, I took Drew out for our own little mommy and son outing. We went and ate at Cheeky, where we both indulged in our favorite food, chips, salsa and cheese dip!   Drew and I had fun little conversation where he told me that "when he grows up, he wants to play soccer, tennis, football and basketball".  He also told me that he thinks school is really hard because there are so many letters and numbers to learn that he finds it frustrating :) Love it.

Next weekend I vow to take some more pictures! Our weekends keep getting away from us and I have not pulled out the camera much lately. We have about 10 days until we are headed to Disney World for a few days then visit Grandma and Grandpa on the beach for a day. The kids cannot wait!

No comments: