Sunday, March 18, 2012

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!!!!



Thank goodness for Grandma and Grandpa this last week. Todd and I both had to go to Las Vegas for work last week, and what to do, but call Grandma and Grandpa for help.   As far as Todd and I know, it was a success both from Hannah and Drew, and Grandma and Grandpa perspectives. We aren't sure if they are just trying to be nice, or our kids were actually good, but we are just happy that we came home to happy kids and that Grandma and Grandpa were still in one piece.   We here snippets about the weekend here and there from the kids, and mostly, we hear that Grandpa had to sit on the naughty step for eating too many cinnamon apples. Hannah seemed to get a real kick out of that. 

We love that the kids had such a great time, Hannah had been looking forward to last week for a long time. And wouldn't you know it, the minute they pulled out of the drive way, Hannah just looked at me with a quivering lip and said " mom, I am trying so hard to not be sad, but I am going to miss them a lot" I thought that was so sweet, then she went on to say " do you think they will hear my tears in Ohio, I think they will, because that is how sad I am".   Hannah is my little sweet heart, full of love for her grandma  and grandpa. 

Thank you so much Grandma and Grandpa!! We really appreciate your watching the kids and making the drive to Atlanta to do so!! Until next year :)

No comments: