Sunday, March 18, 2012
Sunday Funday!
Tonight we threw together a last minute Sunday BBQ with some friends. We all had such a great time, and of course, the kids had so much fun playing, running around and eating popsicles!!! Holly, Carolyn and I looked outside and wouldn't you know it, the kids were all sitting just like this lined up eating their popsicles. I couldn't have done it better myself to be able to snap a quick picture of all the kids. From left to right is Lily, Hannah, Maddie, Ansley, Connor and Drew. They are all so cute together, and we are so happy we found a little boy for Drew to play with too. Hannah and Maddie are about 4 days apart in age, and Lily, Connor and Drew are all within 2 months of each other with Ansley right in the middle of all of them. And when the kids weren't running around everyone, the parents all had time to catch up for awhile too!!
It was a great end to a busy week. Todd had his fun in Vegas, I tried to sleep ( exciting I know), we had fun with the kids yesterday going to the park, enjoying Shamrock Shakes and going to see the movie Lorax ( which Drew actually sat and watched the whole thing). BBQ today and now .. the week starts all over again tomorrow. Here we go.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment