It's kickoff today for the 2011/ 2012 season. Now that we are living in SEC country, thought we should kick off the season with some cheers for the Gators. Hannah and Drew love dressing like daddy :) They both do the chomp quite well, and while Drew is starting to talk a lot these days, he can very clearly articulate "gators", "albert", "football" and "chomp chomp". The boy was taught early and well for Daddy.
Drew is near impossible to get a picture of, but we tried to get the trio in here.
Don't worry Ohio, they will be sporting buckeye gear next weekend. As Hannah likes to tell us, "Mom, Dad.. I can go to any school I want to, even if it is not Ohio State or Florida right". Of course we say yes, and I quickly whisper... bulldog..... bulldog....
Go Gators, Go Buckeyes!! Hope we both have fun and winning seasons ahead!!
No comments:
Post a Comment