Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day 2011

Well, I didn't quite get a traditional mother's day photo with my two kids, because they would't sit still, but I did snap a few photos of them today washing my car for me. It wasn't all bad. I sat in a camping chair in the shaded garage while they washed the car and had a ball doing it. Drew on the other hand, was having more fun crawling into the bucket full of soapy water jumping up and down laughing. This was his face expression when he got in realizing the water was just a tad bit chilly.

(Notice the Georgia Tech shirt... Todd bought that for him, can you believe it?)



And there is my girl hard a work. She also managed to spray every single person in a 5 ft radius with the hose. She put it on mist and told everyone she was putting sunblock on everyone :)

I had a great mother's day... brunch with my family, great time with the kids, lots of hugs and kisses and of course the awesome hand made gifts from the kids which I love :)

To my mom: Happy Mother's Day! Sorry I couldn't be there to celebrate with you! Thanks for all that you do for me, and for the kids. Thanks for always listening with an understanding ear.

Happy Mother's Day to all!

No comments: