Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hannah's 1st Dance Recital


Hannah had her very first dance recital yesterday. It was adorable. It was through the "tinkerbelle's"dance program at the Goddard School. We made sure when we moved to Atlanta that we would enroll Hannah right away to give her something to be excited about. She has loved her class, and all her little friends in there too. Hannah was only in the class 6 weeks, and the rest of the class started in September. Without being a biased parent and all, I think Hannah might had been the best little ballerina on stage. She concentrated hard and was very graceful.

Even Drew sat through the entire performance mesmerized by all the cute little girls and never made a peep. I was sure I was going to have to chase him around and would miss the whole thing, but Drew loved watching and later that night and held a wand, squatted down like a dancer, it was pretty funny.




The best part of the recital was that Grandma and Grandpa Dice were here to see it. That is what made Hannah so excited about the recital. She was telling all her friends and teachers all week that her Grandma and Grandpa were coming to see her dance. We were all really proud of Hannah. I look forward to more recitals, as it was pretty cute.

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for coming down south to see us and celebrate Hannah's big performance with us. And a special Happy Birthday to Grandpa today!

No comments: