(From left to right...) Stacy, Kim, Me, Heidi, and Leanne
Last night was a special treat from Todd, he surprised me with a private room at a great restraunt downtown for one last girls night out. We started out at Bar La Grassa, which was nothing less than delicious and ended the night with the girls above at Coopers in St Louis Park. We had a great time catching up, laughing and just having fun girl time. I will more than miss these friends to say the least, but also know they are friends I will always keep in touch with, so I really do know that it isn't a good-bye, but a "I will talk to you next week on the phone" kind of end to the night.
Thanks girls for a great night with great friends. And a special thanks to Stacy for the ride home :) I love you guys!!!
1 comment:
Awwww! What a great nite and a great blog post! You're the best! We'll miss you Erin!
Post a Comment