Monday, May 24, 2010

Kim's Graduation Party!!


On Sunday night we went to Kim's graduation party. We were so happy to be able to celebrate with Kim and her family. It was a toasty evening outside, but a really fun one. Of course, I seemed to forget to get pictures of the guest of honor, but did manage to get pictures of Eleanor and Hannah. They were having so much fun!!! Congratulations Kim, we are so proud of you!

And before we left, I got a few cute photos of the kids.... I just can't resist. One thing is for sure, their childhood is well documented.


Would you look at her? I feel like she looks so grown up. Each day she amazes me with the funny things she says and does, her totally wild imagination and creativity.... I can't wait to see what she is "when she grows up".. the other day I over heard her telling her friends she wants to be a doctor. For some reason, I am thinking she may end up in acting or writing... lots of drama in her future:)


No comments: