Happy Mother's Day to me!! I feel like the luckiest Mom is the world to have two just amazing kids. Dad went out of his way today to give me a special day. It started with sleeping in... ahhh... who knew 8am would feel so good. Then I went downstairs to three beautifully framed pictures in our family from our vacation, and mom's favorite... carrot cake! Nothing beats carrot cake for breakfast :) Hannah was so excited to give me her mother's day card... hello kitty from her, and elmo from Drew. She picked them out herself.. she loved those cards!! Hannah even went shopping with Dad yesterday for a few fun new pieces of jewelry for mom. What a great mother's day! I feel so spoiled! I love the gifts, the appreciation and the attention today, but most of all, I love that these two wonderful kids made me a mom. I love all the laughter in the house each day, I love the smiles, and watching them both learn new things each day.
Happy Mother's Day everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment