Sunday, December 13, 2009

Disney Princess on Ice



Last night was the big night, Hannah, Eleanor and Jason and I went to dinner then Princess on Ice. The girls LOVED it. They saw all the princesses and their princes, as well as Mickey, Minnie and Tinkerbell. We had 4th row seats, after all, with the concert of the year for the girls, you need to go VIP style. It was fun to be so close. Every little girl in the building was dressed as their favorite princess, I have never seen so many little 3-5 year old girls dressed up in my life. It was really cute, as everyone had a great time. Hannah has had a little bug since Thursday and still had a mild temperature throughout the day. I kept asking her if she felt ok to go, she would scream " I am not sick, I WILL see the princesses".. then she would sneeze and go lay her head down. She was determined not to miss it. She had a little rough night last night, still not feeling great. She did enjoy the show, and screamed with excitement when she saw Snow White and her favorite dwarf Dopey come out. She started singing the song "I am wishing, I am wishing" as loud as she could. Everyone surrounding us could hear, and they all had a little smirk on their faces. When Hannah gets excited she doesn't hold back!



No comments: