Sunday, September 6, 2009

Halloween Sneak Preview....Snow White



Ever since we went to Disney World this spring, Hannah has been really into Snow White. We don't really get it to be honest. We went on the "Snow White Haunted Ride" and as the three of us were on the ride, Todd and I looked at each other like hmmmm - this wasn't a very good idea, and Hannah was holding on tight saying "this is scary". The word haunted should had been a give away, but we went on it anyway. The funny thing is that is all Hannah has talked about since we were at Disney. She wants to go back on the Snow White ride. When I asked her what she wanted to be for Halloween this year, I thought for sure she would said Ariel (the little mermaid) as that is one of her favorite stories, and Cinderella is a top choice as well. But, sure enough, she insists on Snow White. I got her costume in the mail this week, and let her try it on last night. She LOVED it. She was all smiles and asked if she could wear it to school next week. I told her she was just going to have to wait until Halloween. We did get her matching red sparkly glitter shoes from Target that match perfectly, you can see in the picture, but I personally think they make the outfit :)

After putting on her Snow White outfit, she asked what Daddy and I were going to be for Halloween. I said I didn't think we were going to dress up. She said "No mommy, you dress up, you are going to be Belle, and Daddy is going to be the Beast" ( From Beauty and the Beast). I had to laugh, cute idea, but I don't think she can convince me to dress up like Belle 4 weeks after having a baby :) Maybe next year....

No comments: