Saturday, September 5, 2009

College Gameday Opener! Go Gators



Today is one of Todd's favorite days of the year, the season opener for the Gators ( and the Buckeyes too). Hannah didn't have a Gator cheerleader outfit this year, so we went with her own version.. and orange tutu and gator shirt. She has been begging to wear it since we got it. Hannah got a new Gator purse with a little Gator animal in it from Rosemary... she has been calling her new little Gator "Tebow" all week. I am not sure what Todd has done to her, but she does love the Gators. Thanks Rosemary!!





We did watch the Bucks today, they had a rough start to the season, but still won. Hoping for good things this year!! Hannah's little brother already has many OSU little sleepers for the season, I am hoping I get one Buckeye out of this family!! :)

Go Bucks, Go Gators, hoping for a fun season!!!

No comments: