Saturday, March 7, 2009

Swimsuit Model

Today we went shopping for  new swim suits for our annual trip to Florida in April.   Hannah loved this suit and was so excited about it, I had to capture her model poses on camera and share. I think the monkeys get her every time :)  She was all smiles, running around the house talking about everything she knows about Florida. We heard about alligators, sharks, beaches,dolphins, Mickey Mouse, Cinderella,  Andrea, Cash, Cousin Ashley and Cousin Drake, Lauren and Gracie. And what she is most excited about... riding on an airplane!  


 While her little bikini is perhaps a little risque for a 2 year old, I figure she has a short time in life that a big belly actually looks cute in a swim suit... so why not embrace it!  No worries, her other suits do have more coverage :)   1 month to go, and Florida here we come, we can't wait! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She must get the belly from her Dad. Looking forward to seeing you guys!

Scott Norlander