Hannah, Elsa, and Greta (aka Gigi)
And finally, Hannah, Emmaline, and Sydney
Today was the Christmas party at Hannah's school. We talked about it all week with Hannah and today was the big day. When she was "running" into her classroom this morning, Hannah was yelling "It's a Party, It's a party"!! That's my girl! :) All roaring to go, the kids had lots of sugar and opened presents the parents bought for the class room. It was really fun to see all the kids interact and play, as well as have time to talk with other parents. The pictures above are Hannah's best friends at school. All the moms of these girls tell me they hear stories about "Hannah Steinemann" almost every night. As Hannah is talking more and more each day, it is fun to hear her talk about her friends. She loves little Emmaline. When we get in the car to go home at night I ask.. "what was the best part of your day Hannah"? And everyday, I hear the same response "Emmaline". Later in the evening we start to hear about Sydney and Elsa and Gigi.. and everyone once in a while.. the cute little boy named Luca.
The teacher at school always tell us that Hannah's enthusiasm and excitement for life is contagious! We like to think so too. When Hannah gets excited about something, everyone all around knows it ( Ask Grandma and Grandpa Dice about the time she looked out the widow and saw a horse). It is fun to watch Hannah grow into a little girl more and more each day, and a little heart breaking all at the same time. I am not sure I am ready for my "baby" to grow up quite yet... however I am finding the experience a roller coaster ride of fun!
1 comment:
Too cute! She looks so grown up with her friends!
Post a Comment