Saturday, October 11, 2008

The simple things in life...


really are the true reward... often said by Dad. Today we went to the park to get some fall pictures with Jason, Kim and Eleanor. A goreous fall day... what could be better?   The above picture captures Hannah's essence so well lately. Fun, loving, and melting your heart every second she gets, with just a small twinkle in her eye, and a smirk to go with it just to make you wonder what it is she is thinking.   Wherever we go lately, Hannah puts both hands out and makes sure she is in the middle of mom and dad. She loves to swing in between us. Sometimes, it is a little hard to get anywhere fast when you are out and about... but she makes everyone we walk past smile and laugh. I often think about all the fun things we as a family do together from the petting zoos, trips to the park, playing in the leaves... and then I think how Hannah will never remember this when she is older.. it is then when I remind myself that I will.  While these experiences will shape her into who she is one day, these are the memories that I will cherish for years to come.   

No comments: