Friday, October 24, 2008

Hannah's 1st Haircut


And finally, Hannah had her first haircut tonight. There she is, right before the big event. She did such a great job. We went to a kids hair cut place where they have curious george playing for the kids at each station (smart of them) the keep them still. Hannah was very serious about the haircut.. she sat still, I think just wondering what in the world was going on. We got just a little bit cut off the back, after all, I didn't want to lose that one little curl she has..... because everything else is coming in pretty straight. The whole experience was cute, and made me realize how fast she is growing up. Not a baby anymore...and about to be a little girl.  I am sure we disagree on her hair style of choice in 10 or so years, but in the mean time... little pink bows and pig tails are pretty fun :)  

No comments: