Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Best of Fall...

We made our annual trip to the Minnetonka Apple Orchard on Saturday. Hannah had a nice time seeing all the pumpkins and picking apples. There was a petting zoo, hayrides, fresh apple cider and apple doughnuts.... mmmm. A beautiful sunny crisp day. 

Her favorite part was picking the apples off the tress... She was very serious about it :)


And later that day, Hannah rode her first pony!! The city of Plymouth had a fall festival with a petting zoo, bounce arounds, balloon making and face painting, and of course, pony rides. Hannah kept saying she wanted to ride one. I was sure it would last about 30 seconds, but she loved it. When the pony stopped, she said "more, more". I said it was time to get off and Hannah was then saying "no no, no" I am seeing more pony rides in our future :)

No comments: