As grandma Dice would often say when I was a little kid.... "No need to cry over spilled milk". Well, that is exactly what I thought when little miss independent decided she would only drink her milk in a real cup.. apparently she thought she was too big for a sippy cup. I told Hannah she had to stay in the kitchen if she was going to drink out of her cup. She decided of course the newly carpeted family room would be a better option. So.. that is when I told her that horrible two lettered word "no". She instantly jerked her milk to the side trying to hide it so I wouldn't take it away... and well, look what happened. I honestly couldn't help but to laugh. The instant tears, the instant drama... I found it pretty hilarious. Oh Hannah... little does she know, worse things in happen will eventually happen, even more dramatic than spilled milk :)
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment