Thursday, September 18, 2008

Go Gators, Come on Gators, Get up and Go!


Our little cheerleader was working hard on saying #1 - Go Gators! She has the "Go Gators" down pat, however, #1 has been a little harder for her :) I have to say, as sad as I am to believe it, we have a little brain washed Gator on our hands. How did it happen, well let me think.... As memory serves, I would say it all started the day she was born.  Each time she sees an alligator, she does the Gator chomp. This happens at least a few times a day since Dad's wardrobe has an alligator on about 80% of the time. The days when there is not an alligator on his shirt, we get a shrug of the shoulders from Hannah saying "where gator"?  The funniest thing... last weekend Dad was a supportive Buckeye ( sorry Scottie) for the big game that didn't end so well.. anyway, Hannah looked at his shirt and saw Brutus, she started to whimper and say "no, no, no" wanting him to take his shirt off. As much as I didn't want to laugh, it was kind of funny. So Go Gators, good luck this weekend! May there be more luck ( and skill ) on your side than the buckeyes from the week past.!!

No comments: