Check this thing out... To be perfectly honest, we didn't actually attempt the maze, but we hit every other activity the Sever's Corn Fall Festival offered. Dad was out of town this weekend, so Heidi, Michael, Bella, Hannah and Mom hit the Corn Festival. I had never been to one, so it was quite the Minnesota event.
Check out Hannah and Bella A Cow and A Pig!
And... Mom and Hannah in a Corn Pit? Ok, as bizarre as it might sound, it was actually kind of fun! It was like walking in quick sand, or you could say quick corn :). We also spent a lot of time at the petting zoo with "exotic" animals including a camel, kangaroo, llama's, baby tigers, donkeys, monkey's and a mini horse. I tried to get Hannah to ride a pony, but she was a little scared of it. The finale of the evening was watching pig races. Can't say that I have ever seen a pig race before, so it kept my interest, it was kind of funny. Hannah loved and it had a great time at the festival. I have a feeling we will be back before fall is over.
No comments:
Post a Comment