Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sleeping Beauty



At the end of each day, as Dad and I go to sleep, I always do the last  "check in" of the night to make sure Hannah is ok, before we ourselves tiredly retire for the night.  Pictures don't always capture the sweetness, but I thought it was just too cute looking at Hannah all cuddled up with her "baby".   Aunt Nikki and Uncle Jeff got her this baby doll for Christmas, and it has recently become Hannah's favorite toy. She sleeps with it, carries it with her every where she goes, and even feeds it with a bottle. If she hears a lullabye, she rocks the baby. Very sweet.   This weekend, Hannah got her first very own purse. We are learning she is all girl. Yesterday she carried her purse with her every place she went, hair brush and cell phone in tote. She was pretty proud of her very own Hello Kitty purse Dad bought for her when they were out running errands. Dad is a bit of a sucker for Hannah these days :) 

No comments: