Until recently, it was pretty fun to get Hannah dressed in the mornings. I have to say, it is fun to pick out clothes for a 19 month old, everything is just so cute, and I always tell myself, they are only little once.. gotta make sure she looks good (at the expense of my own wardrobe.) And then it happened, this week all of the sudden Hannah got an opinion each morning of what she was going to put on. Crying, screaming and tantrums over any shirt with a floral print. I don't get it? At least I like to think she has a sense of style picking out of the above. Her "H" shirt was her favorite of the week, as she wanted to wear it every day. I am not sure if it is because it is bright, or she gets lots of attention when she wears it at school because the teachers call her "H"? At any rate, you might be seeing this shirt in lots of upcoming pictures :)
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment