Thursday, August 4, 2016
First Day of School 2016-2017
Here are my 1st and 4th Graders!!! I can hardly believe it. They are growing up so fast and Hannah is going to be in middle school before I know it. I miss my babies ( though not the lack of sleep).
First day of school was a success. Both kids were up in the morning ready to go ( minus Hannah having a meltdown on what to wear to school). Drew was so excited to get back to school and see all his friends. Hannah was less excited as she knows she is headed for a lot of homework this year.
This guy had a great summer and is more than ready for 1st grade. So energetic and excited to get back into the swing of things. Drew was so proud of his outfit that he picked out for first day of school. Never thought he would pick out his own collared shirt, but if it has under armor on it, he is all over it :)
This girl was not excited about her first day of school outfit. She is "too cool" for about everything that is not Nike, Under Armour, or Simply Southern. The days of me getting to dress my little girl up in cute little outfits is over. She is her own person and I get it. I am pretty sure I wasn't any different at that age wearing shorts and umbro soccer shorts every day that I could.
I hope the kids have a great school year, and I think they will. Hannah is in Mrs Appel's class, and Drew is in Mrs Meynards class. So far they both like their teachers and have already started to make some new friends Here's to a great year, and surviving getting them on the bus at 6:58 each morning without meltdowns :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment