Sunday, May 24, 2015
Pre-School Graduate!
Check out our little graduate! So cute!!! Last Sunday was Drew's pre-school graduation. He was so excited and the kids all performed some really cute little songs.
Here is Salih, they have been good friends for a few years now and I have a feeling they will be seeing each other on the baseball fields over time. They are doing a camp together this summer and I have seen Salih play... good little hitter!
Family photo with our graduate4
Here is Drew and Trent, one of his best little buddies from Goddard. They have had some playdates and I am sure there will be more over the summer!!
And here comes to girls. This is Drew and Kennedy, one of his little girlfriends. We have a cute video of them dancing. Kennedy's mom tells me she is in love with Drew.
Oh wait, and here is Leah, another girldfriend. Leah's mom also tells me she is in love with Drew. Not sure what Drew does all day at school, but he has won over the little girls. Drew did tell me he prefers blondes the other day :)
They did awards at the graduation ceremony and Drew got "most athletic boy" and his little girlfriend Leah got more athletic girl. Now I know why they get along so well!!!
And finally Drew's picture before we left for his last day at Goddard on Thursday. I have to say, I went to pick him up around 11:30am so we could get Hannah off the bus together and I actually got really choked up. Drew saw me and started running towards me, then all the kids followed. When I told the kids it was his last day, they all started hugging him and the little girls asked if they could get their pictures with him, oh, and text it to their moms :) Drew gave his hugs and said his goodbye's. It was sweet and endearing. In the car he told me he was sad, but was "going to keep it together".
And just like that, I have two kids in elementary school. Time seems to just keep getting faster. Between school, work, travel, sports... It is all becoming a blur, but I would not change it for the world. I have two amazingly wonderful kids that make each day an adventure. I can't wait to see how Drew does at Kindergarten in the fall. He is super excited to ride the bus with the big kids!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment