Sunday, May 24, 2015

Hannah's last day of 2nd grade!



I have never been so excited for a school year to be over! I think I may have been even more excited than the kids this year. Ready for summer, here we come! Hannah finished 2nd grade and will be going on to 3rd grade in the fall. It started out as a rough year with math and getting used to her teacher, but got a lot better throughout the year. She got a math tutor, studied hard and had a lot of perseverance to get through the year.  I am hoping next year she finds a teacher she clicks with a little better, and hoping for her math to start clicking as well!!

Hannah's summer is going to be filled with fun and relaxation. She has a soccer camp planned, VBS, and Summer Show Offs came which is a little singing dancing camp that her and her friend Maddies are going to together. Her first swim meet is already this week... and the water is still really cold, I am feeling bad for those kids!   Hannah has requested a lot of little play dates with her friends and plenty of sleepovers to go with it. We are going to make sure she has a great summer and is ready for 3rd grade!  



No comments: