Sunday, April 19, 2015

Meet Lucy - Lou Steinemann



Meet the newest member of the Steinemann family, Lucy Lou Steinemann.  I have no idea what I was thinking other than getting really caught up in some adorable fluffy cuteness that was just too cute to not fall in love with. So here we are, 2 busy jobs, 2 busy kids, one old dog that wears a diaper, and a puppy with more energy that we know what to do with.   11 week old Lucy or as the kids call her "Lucy Lou" or "Lulu".   She is going to be a big dog, bigger than I had thought. In 3 days she already looks bigger to me. Yikes.   We surprised the kids on Friday. Todd and I told them I had a friend that was coming in town. Todd told them she was blonde, super cute and a little short.   Boy were they surprised!


Todd loving on his two little furry friends. All cuddles. Murphy is taking it all in and doing really well. No issues so far!


Here is my little love bug Lucy. While she is all fluff, cuddles and sweetness, she is also all puppy. Let the biting, chewing, and romping around begin. She is gated in to only hard wood floor which is helping with potty training. Making progress each day.


Above is Lucy's first bath pictures right after we got her home. Had to get all the smell off her and make her all fluffy and smell good for the kids.


Here is her newborn photo... so cute!


Lucy's Mom.

Lucy's Dad

She definitely is looking more like her dad with her dad's color. The kids wanted to name her marshmallow since she looks a little bit like a toasted marshmallow right now. Little bit of white, little bit of golden in her. Either way, she is beautiful and perfect. 

Now, we just need to save our house from destruction....

No comments: