Friday, January 2, 2015
Merry Christmas 2014
Merry Christmas ( a little late again)! We had a very busy and fun Christmas this year!! The entire Steinemann/ Wikstrom family came to Atlanta to celebrate together. We had a great time and I think was the first time we have all been together since Todd and I's wedding.
Christmas Eve we went to church at Mt Bethel. It was a really nice christmas service with the kids choir and kids singing and participating. I think everyone enjoyed it. Here is the gang at Church minus Ashley and Alex who arrived later in the evening.
Here is Andrea, Grandpa John, John, and Todd. I don't know that I have a picture of them together since our wedding as well. We are all ten years older, definitely showing our age but hanging in there!
Here are all the cousins on the Steinemann side of the family. As you can see, Drew and Hannah are by far the youngest! There is Drew, Sean, Hannah, Ashley and Drake. Drake is a senior in high school this year and will be graduating soon. He was accepted at Auburn so we will see if we are all cheering for the Tigers with him in the fall.
John and Sean, Father and son. They drove to Atlanta together and I think they bonded on the way with some good stories from their drive :) Sean works for the golf channel doing social media, a golf lovers dream job!
And here is the Wikstrom Family! Cash, Andrea, Ashley and Drake. Yes, Drake is really really tall!!
Not the best angle, but here is Ashley and her super nice boyfriend Alex. They make such a great couple!
And here is photo after Santa came, and before the kids got up in the morning. Stockings were filled, presents under the tree and excitement filled the kids. It was a great christmas with so much going on these were about the only pictures I took! We all opened family presents christmas eve and then Santa gifts in the morning for the kids. We had a great christmas dinner, and the next day we all went to the college football hall of fame, then back to our house to watch the UCF bowl game. Todd set up the screen outside with a fire going and wings. Kinda a perfect football night. I on the other hand think I fell asleep at 9pm that night along with the kids and missed some of the fun. But the sleep felt good and was a perfect ending to a long day.
I hope everyone had a blessed christmas as well did this year. The kids got a lot of things on their wish lists. Drew got his night vision goggles along with his big foot search and rescue kit ( uh huh). He also got lots of army guys, legos and some new shoes and a sweatshirt. Hannah got american girl stuff, lego friends, mi worlds, and a kids sewing machine. They are all set to have a busy and active winter playing with all their new toys! They are lucky little kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment