Monday, August 18, 2014

Happy 10th Anniversary!


10 whole years! 10 years of adventure, friendship, love, laughs, and our amazing kids that make us one happy family.  I didn't know going to a friends happy hour after work 13 years ago would lead me to the life I lead today, but I am so glad that I had a friend that made me go that night. I can't imagine my life any other way. I can't imagine all that I would had missed.

With any marriage there are ups, and there are downs. There are good times, and tough times. But what makes it work is knowing in the end we truly love each other through it all.  I am so lucky that I married the man that still makes me laugh, makes me smile, has become an amazing dad, and no matter what through sickness and health, will always be by my side.   I married my best friend and thank god every for making one of the best decisions of my life.

I love you Todd, thanks for making me a mom to our two amazing kids. And thank you for loving me, supporting me, and putting up with me:)  each and every day.  Happy Anniversary!! XOXOX

No comments: