Thursday, June 19, 2014

Drew's Soccer Camp!


Finally after 2 years of begging " when I grow up can I go to a camp" Drew got to go to his own soccer camp this summer. It was a little 3 hours a day for a week soccer camp at our church. It was super cute as the camp was lead by a bunch of European soccer players. They were from a bunch of different countries and Drew thought it was pretty awesome.



The last day of the camp was the "world cup" tournament. Drew's team was the Ivory Coast. The kids made flags for the parade, and Drew made the little name stickers for each player on his team that looked like their flag. He was soooo excited.

Here is drew getting his little award from his coach on the last day for being the most " enthusiastic" per say during the camp. He was really proud of himself :) I am just glad that he had a good time and met some new little friends he was really excited about.

No comments: