Not knowing what to get Todd for Christmas, I ended up buying him a snorkeling session with whale sharks, manta rays, sharks and other various fish for Christmas :) Why not huh? the Georgia Aquarium offers snorkeling or scuba diving in the big tank. It ended up being an all day affair for both Todd and our family with tours, behind the scenes actions, and of course, watching Todd actually snorkel with the whales. Todd said it was awesome, and it looked awesome. I am so happy he enjoyed his adventure!!
I don't know about you, but personally this is not something I would sign up for anytime soon. The whale sharks are big. The manta rays are huge, no thank you. But... glad he liked it :)
Here is Hannah, Drew and Grandma and Grandpa in front of the tropical fish tank.
This isn't the best picture with the sun in everyone's eyes, but a little christmas photo outside the aquarium before we left, and headed straight to the Atlanta icon, The Varsity restaurant. We had some really greasy burgers, hotdogs, onion rings and fries. They were about what we expected, but glad we got to try another Atlanta landmark.
And, the holiday season is almost done.... a New Years eve party at our house, then Hannah's birthday party at our house. Then... phew. Rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment