Sunday, November 4, 2012
Weekend Fun
After a Halloween party and post candy consumption recovery, we had ourselves a quiet weekend. Friday night Todd and I got a babysitter and went out to dinner withe some friends, which was so nice to get away for a little while. The kids had our next door neighbor babysit, and we think it was a hit as they keep asking when she is coming back. Drew was full of his silly self playing with his Marty the Zebra afro wig from Madagascar movie.
He kept himself full of silly as I tried to get pictures of my two little Buckeyes yesterday. The angel and the devil aka, Hannah and Drew.
And today, Hannah had her little friend Maddie over to play. I love when Hannah has playdates as they seem to go in her room and play dolls and barbies, you don't really hear a peep from them. Todd took Drew with him to run errands, we so we had a pretty quiet house today. Hannah and Maddie played outside for a little while emjoying every moment of the infamous Barbie jeep that our entire neighborhood has come to enjoy. Who knew a little jeep that goes 2 mph could be such fun.
They are just the cutest little friends, Hannah and Maddie. We had a great time with them today.
And this week, poor Todd gets left again, I am off the CA later this week for work, and some big presentations at work this week to go along with it. I am already looking forward to next weekend when I can put this week ahead behind me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment