Sunday, November 18, 2012
Fall Clean up and festivities!
I am getting behind on updates again, which I guess goes to show how chaotic our lives have been. Sunday night, I finally sit down to relax with peace and quite for the first time all weekend. We have been busy around here. Cleaning on leaves, a lot of leaves that just keep on falling. Drew loves being daddy's helper, and does a decent job of it too!
Drew went to Home Depot with Todd to pick out a new rake. Was that ever a big hit?!?
While the boys were cleaning outside, Hannah and I went to work inside. She spent a long time organizing all her art supplies which were a huge mess. I was proud of her for coming to terms with the fact it was time to say good-bye to some of her drawings, scrap pieces of paper, broken pencils etc. I felt good to clean up and she did the good majority of it!
And this last week, Todd and I went to Hannah's school to see her Thanksgiving program. There were pilgrims and indians, and Hannah was an indian, and a cute one. The kids sang songs while the parents watched.
I got a picture with my little kindergartner
Then all the pilgrims and indians got to eat popcorn, pumpkin pie and raisins for their little treates. They were cute and excited!
And finally, we are getting ready for Thanksgiving this week. We are having somewhat last minute vistors, the Renick family which we couldn't be more thrilled about. Beats spending Thanksgiving by ourselves. We are excited to see them and Hannah is counting the days until she sees Gracie and Lauren. It should be fun.Wish Todd luck this Thanksgiving as he smokes his first turkey on the egg!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment