Thursday, July 26, 2012
Ashebrooke Tennis Camp 2012
This week Hannah has been attending the neighborhood tennis camp. She is loving every minute of it, which makes me happy. It is 9am-12 each morning in the hot summer atlanta weather.... whew! With some help of a part time summer nanny and neighbors, and me doing a little "working from home", we are able to get her there. She is loving meeting more friends in the neighborhood and learning to play tennis which seems to really enjoy. I have finally let myself come to terms with the fact that she has no interest in soccer, but tennis seems to be her passion along with gymnastics at the moment. So be it... besides, tennis outfits are pretty cute right? Above is Hannah and her little friend Kate that lives around the corner. She is one year older, and will finally be at the same school here in a few weeks. Kate's mom and I kinda laughed this morning watching them, fast forwarding about 15 years... they looked like little adults walking onto the court, it was cute. We are trying to get them both signed up for lessons together this fall, we'll see how it goes.
I'll post some action shots soon! I got a few this morning, just need to download.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment