Monday, May 21, 2012
Hannah's Pre-School Graduation
I am a little late on my updates after an eventful weekend, but Hannah graduated from pre-school on Friday night. It was super cute. The school had an adorable little graduation ceremony that the kids had been working on for months. It started with a little slide show of pictures of the kids throughout the year, and then the kids walked the red carpet, sang songs, and went on to get their diploma and celebrate with chicken nuggets and cake. What could be better. We are so proud of our little Hannah. The teachers use the "red, yellow, green" discipline method at school, Hannah was one of the few kids in the class to be on "green" the entire year, she never once got even a "yellow warning" for bad behavior.
Here is a picture of our graduate all smiles during the ceremony. She was so excited, yet super shy and nervous too :)
And.. I asked Hannah if she wanted her picture taken with any of her friends, her immediate response was "Matthew Zupo". Hannah loves this little guy, and they are also in swimming lessons together. Matthew is often compared to Drew, by his own mom and other parents. Moms often look at Matthew and say, well, that will be Drew in a few years. And lets just say that Matthew was not "green" all year.
I couldn't resist a picture with my little Hannah. She is growing up and getting so big. Her personality just keeps changing so fast, on a daily basis I am readily reminded she is not a toddler anymore, definitely a little girl full of opinion. She is full of silly and says some really funny things. I can't wait to see what is ahead of us going into kindergarten this fall. I hope she loves it and makes lot of new little friends.
The rest of our weekend was full of activity. Saturday Hannah started gymnastics, and then we headed to a pool party. Sat night Todd and I actually got out of the house and went on a date to a fun restaurant in Buckhead, and finally Sunday we were taking turns getting some work done and taking the kids to the pool in between. I managed to try to clean the upstairs of our house and while doing that, rammed my foot into the corner of Drew's train table and break a few toes while I was at it. Not fun at all. Crutches, a few painkillers, and wrapped toes later all I have to say is - ugh, this hurts. Just a toe = a lot of pain. I won't be walking for a little while, wish me luck around the house with the kids. Not a fun start to the summer. Hoping for a speedy recovery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment