All dressed up, ready for school. Each morning when we get dressed for school, I do Hannah's hair and tell her how pretty she is. This morning, she decided to tell me how pretty she is. Hannah says " mommy, I so pretty, I wear skirt and lip gloss, look at me mommy". That would be her tinkerbell glitter lip gloss. She is growing up so fast, and even resembling less of a toddler, and more of a little girl each day. I miss my baby girl dearly, but it is so much fun watching her grow up.
Friday, June 5, 2009
I so pretty!
All dressed up, ready for school. Each morning when we get dressed for school, I do Hannah's hair and tell her how pretty she is. This morning, she decided to tell me how pretty she is. Hannah says " mommy, I so pretty, I wear skirt and lip gloss, look at me mommy". That would be her tinkerbell glitter lip gloss. She is growing up so fast, and even resembling less of a toddler, and more of a little girl each day. I miss my baby girl dearly, but it is so much fun watching her grow up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment