Yesterday was a proud moment for me as I picked Hannah up from school. I went to her class room and there was a big sign on the door, "Meet our new pet goldfish "ducktail" named by Hannah Steinemann". I walk in, all the kids are surrounding the goldfish yelling "ducktail" and cheering. Hannah's favorite teacher Jackie came up to me and said Hannah got so excited when they brought the fish in, she could barely contain herself. The kids gathered around and the teachers said it was time to name the fish. Apparently Hannah yelled "fish has a duck tail, name him ducktail". I was told the kids cheered, and the name stuck.
While I was excited our shy little Hannah finally took charge, I was more excited about her creative little mind. I don't think I could had thought of a better name myself. I love her creativity, her originality, and her contagious excitement over the little things in life. Just another day, she made me melt a little more.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment