
Hannah met Mickey and Minnie!!! The highlight of her trip to Disney World. It was very cute, she went right up to them, and kept giving them big hugs. We went through Minnie and Mickey's houses, which she loved, and kept wanting to go back.
When we went to Disney, I thought for sure I would not be one of the those parents buying over priced Disney merchandise, but sure enough, Hannah left with a princess Minnie, a tinkerbell outfit, and tinkerbell toys. I guess you do get sucked in, but the smile on her face was worth it. She loves her Minnie.
This was also one of Hannah's favorite parts of the whole Disney experience. We were waiting in line to meet Ariel from Little Mermaid. They had a splash pad where you jump on these mats and water shoots out of the fountains. After studying it for a few minutes rather seriously, Hannah looked at us and said " No wet, I take off my shoes and socks". So she did, and off running she went. It was too cute to capture on camera. She was running and laughing and even made a little friend while doing it that was chasing her around the whole time.

And, no Disney experience is complete without the signature messy Mickey ice cream bar, all for $5. She loved it, and that is what matters.
Overall, it was a great day. We only spent one day at Disney, and if we could had planned our trip different, I think we would had spent an additional day there she loved it so much. We didn't know if there would be enough for her to do with still being so young, but there was more than plenty. Just seeing all her pricesses kept her busy. She met Tinkerbell , Ariel, Belle, and Mickey and Minnie. She saw Cinderella, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty dancing with their prince and I thought Hannah was going to pass out she was so excited. She expressions made the whole day. We feel very lucky we are able to bring Hannah to Disney and share in such a magical experience with her!! Something we hope we can do again one day, and a day we won't forget, as it was truly the highlight of our trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment