Thursday, February 8, 2007

I'm 1 Month Old Today!



And look, she can even hold her own sign! I can't believe a month has already passed since Hannah was born. One minute it feels like yesterday, and the next I can't remenber quite what life was like without little Hannah around.. except that I do remember getting a lot more sleep. In the last month, we have gotten to know our little girl.. she loves to swing, be held, her pacifier, look in mirrors, and hang out on the changing table.. that is her happy place. She still continues to be a good eater and good sleeper. So far Hannah does NOT like bright lights, going to bed early, her bouncy seat, and the first 30 seconds she is put in her carseat. And as parents, we have learned what unconditional loves truly means and how amazing it is to look into sweet Hannah's eyes with so much love and wonder.

No comments: