Every wonder what you do after losing a baseball game in Chattanooga? You head to the aquarium and stay in the air conditioning to cool off. Everyone around Atlanta always raves about the Chatanooga aquarium. We like it, but I think I like the Georgia one better. The people watching there was interesting to say the least. And as Todd and I said, there are people we saw there you just can't unseen. Wow, not sure where they all came from. The south's finest. The kids loved it and had a great time, so that is all that mattered.
Hannah and Drew loved looking at the penguins because they love the movie Mr Poppers Penguins. Drew was looking for "nimrod" the whole time.
Here is Drew and Hannah inside the glass enclosure of the king crabs. They thought that was kind of cool. I actually had no idea king crabs were so big, I guess I learned something new too.
I love Hannah's expression here as the shark is right behind her making its way. Drew is just fine, Hannah is like wait... check out that Shark!
I don't even know what they were looking at here, but I am sure it was interesting? :) The good news about travel baseball is that gives you a lot of family time together in strange places and small towns. While Chatanooga isn't necessarily a small town, it is surrounded by some interesting places. We all appreciated home a little more after that trip!
Monday, July 4, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment