Saturday, July 11, 2015

Happy 4th of July 2015


I am week late on this, but that is nothing new :) We had a great 4th of July weekend this year . We kicked off the weekend with Todd and I running the 4th of July Peachtree 10k race. It is the largest 10k in the country with over 60k people running. It was a lot of people, and a lot of rain. I was running in the pouring rain that lasted the whole 6 miles.  Once we got home though, the clouds started to part and made for a perfect day for the kids Ashebrooke parade and pool game.


Drew and Hannah decorated their bikes and Drew's 4 wheeler.  They were so excited about it and had fun with it.


Drew pre parade having some fun and photo bombing just about every picture I tried to take



Here is Lila and her beloved dog Coco. Coco is an adorable hilarious little dog. She has no problem riding in a basket on a bike getting dressed, like.. no big deal.


Here is my little sweet heart Hannah! All the kids had a great day swimming and playing games. That evening we went to the Jaillets for a cook out and then headed to the neighborhood part for fireworks with the rest of the neighborhood. It was a really nice time and all the kids were out. I love that they get to make so many fun memories with the kids as the grow up.


No comments: