Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Happy Valentine's Day 2012!
Happy Valentine's Day Everyone! I hope everyone had a special day with their sweet heart! We had a low key Valentine's, however, Hannah did tell me it was the "best" ever. The kids each got a stuffed animal from mom and dad, and cards from all their Grandparents which made their days. They both had parties at school with lots of valentine's cards exchanged and candy to go with it. I think they almost got more candy today than at the Halloween party. Tonight we had a calm evening with a home made meal and watched a little Fresh Beat Band and Diego on TV... how romantic :)
Happy Valentine's Day everyone and Happy Birthday Aunt Nikki!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you had a great night! We did too! Thanks for the birthday wishes! I had a great day:)
Post a Comment