Day 2 was more and more fun in the sun, Hannah, Drew, Lauren and Gracie played on the beach all day. Some other kids did the hard work of digging a big hole in the sand and the kids enjoyed filling it up, and digging it out throughout the day. Todd and Scott stayed inside to watch the Gator game while Drew napped later in the day, and in turn Amanda and I spent a little time at the outlet mall near by and picked up pizza for everyone.
I think they spent all day in this hole :)
Amanda and I put Todd and Scott in charge of sunset pictures before we left. They got some great shots of all 4 kids. They were all smiles. They must had been pretty silly to get them all smiling at the same time!
Out little miss Hannah
And not surprising, out little Drew. Still in the hole in the pm :)
No comments:
Post a Comment