Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Nothing is better....


then enjoying 84 degree weather and sunshine in March reading facebook updates about snow storms back in Mpls and Ohio .... thinking ok... this isn't all bad. Get home from work... go to the playground, run around the pool, splash in water, and take ol'e Murphy for a walk. However, I am not naive about knowing in July and August I might be complaining about heat and humidity... but I will take what I can get for now.




And this little guy... he loves the water. We are going to FL in a few weeks for vacation and he will be wearing a life jacket from the time we drive into the state until the time we leave. He has a zest for life.. and does he ever love to explore. By the time we left our walk to the pool, he was carried home only in a diaper and sandals shaking off his soaking wet clothes screaming the whole way home because he didn't want to leave... bless his little heart. And the looks we got from other people out for the evening taking a walk for priceless as well :)

No comments: