Yesterday I chaperoned my first field trip for Hannah's class, and this being only the 2nd field trip she has been on. The first was to the aquarium, and now the splash pad. It was a gorgeous sunny day in the mid 70's. All the kids preschool on up went, and they had a great time. When we got their, all the kids just started running straight for the water. After about 20-30 minutes of fun in the water, their attention spans were quickly dwindling.... so off to the playground they went. The above picture is of Hannah and one of her best friends at school, Elsa. Elsa is a sweat heart, and I was in charge of the two of them for the day. They were great, and really easy to watch.
This picture is of some friends from her class... Ja'Mirah, Elsa, Hannah, another Hannah, and Courtney.
It was a nice 3 hour get-away from work, hopefully I can find time in my crazy work schedule to attend more of her field trips. I like to call them "organized chaos", but fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment