Monday, November 10, 2008

Hannah's 1st Gymnastics Class...


Hannah had her first gymnastics class on Saturday. It is called gymnastics, but really I would call it glorified play time and something to do on cold Saturday mornings for 45 minutes.  We actually missed the first class last weekend when we were out of town. Todd called "Mini Hops" and asked if she would be behind in the curiculum if she missed the first class... apparently the person answering the phone had a big chuckle over that question.  It was quite the event, there are 6 kids in the class and one parent has to participate with child. Todd was in charge this weekend, and I don't think he expected the work out he had in store for him. I am not sure if I laughed more at Todd doing the bear crawl across the floor, or the cuteness of Hannah wanting to swing from the uneven bars. It was fun the watch. Hannah loved it and had a great time. It keeps her busy, and gives us something to do this winter... I don't think she will be the next Shawn Johnson anytime soon, but she is having fun and that is all that matters:) ! 


No comments: