Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Aunt Nikki, and Happy Valentine's Day 2008!


Hi Aunt Nikki!
I just wanted to wish you a very special Happy Birthday! Daddy helped me make this card for you, I hope you had a great day and I hope Uncle Jeff, Lucas and Jake got you some good stuff :) I miss you lots.
And to everyone else, Happy Valentine's Day! Hannah had an eventful afternoon at school with a Valentine's Day party that consisted of a lot of sugar and cards. She even came home with tattoos on her from the raging party, oh my! Wishing everyone a great day, lots of love, Todd, Erin, Hannah and Murphy!

1 comment:

the dice family said...

Thank you so much Hannah! I have had a very good birthday! Thank you again for our new pj's the boys and I love them! I am glad you had a good party at school:) Jacob had his today also. We had a lot of fun. We miss you and can't wait to see you again very soon!

Love,
Aunt Nikki (Uncle Jeff, Jacob & Lucas too)